For glass shower enclosure manufacturers, ClearShield gives the following benefits:
- Helps you to sell more glass at higher profit margins
- Safe and easy to apply
- Durable and uniform finish
- After-care concept for extra sales opportunities
For end users, ClearShield:
- Resists limescale build-up and water spots
- Is always easier to clean and keep clean, saving time and effort
- Maintains pristine appearance
- Hinders bacteria growth for a more hygienic environment
Hard water creates unsightly and resistant water spots on unprotected glass. The limescale from the hard water etches the surface of the glass, and high levels of humidity accelerates the corrosion process. The build up of dirt facilitates the development of bacteria.
Cleaning becomes very hard – if not impossible – no matter how hard one tries, wasting much time and effort. The appearance of the shower is completely spoiled, and the bathroom environment becomes unhygienic.
Protection with ClearShield is effective in shower and bathroom environments because it resists limescale and is proven to have hygienic properties. It ensures that shower or bath enclosure glass remains as clean and shiny as the day it was bought, with the least possible effort.
Our range of After-care products offer additional branding and sales opportunities. Full technical and commercial support is also provided.
Recently Purchased a Shower Treated with ClearShield in the UK or Ireland?
If you are a homeowner and have recently purchased a shower enclosure treated with ClearShield, click here to visit ClearShield.biz to register it with us (UK and Ireland only).